Download Bootstrap for Pakcoin blockchain:
- Download the latest version of the bootstrap file here
Place the Bootstrap file:
- Move the Bootstrap file to the Pakcoin Data Directory:
- Usually you can find your Pakcoin data directory in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming (windows) OR /home/.pakcoin (Ubuntu)
Start the Pakcoin Wallet:
- Open Pakcoin wallet.
- Wait for the bootstrap file to be fully loaded, which can take few hours, depending on your device’s speed.
Check the Sync Progress:
- Go to “help” > “debug window” > “Information” and check the “current number of blocks” to see the current sync progress.
- Once the sync is complete, you should see the current height of the Pakcoin blockchain and “synchronized” is written at the bottom of the wallet.
Start using your Pakcoin Wallet:
- Now that your wallet is fully synced, you can start using it to receive and send Pakcoins.
Note: It is always recommended to keep your Pakcoin wallet fully synced to ensure that you have access to the latest transactions on the Pakcoin network.